Take our Sports SURVEY and be entered to win a prize!
Follow COCC on Instagram and Facebook so you don't miss future giveaway details.
Club Sports provide opportunities for intercollegiate competition against other schools, focused on skill-development, leadership, and recreation. Club Sport teams have paid coaches, and are organized by students with guidance from faculty and staff members. Club Sports are open to currently enrolled COCC and dual-enrolled OSU-Cascades students (credit minimum differs per sport).
- Men's Rugby (Fall, Spring)
- Men’s Soccer (Fall, Spring)
- Men's Baseball (Winter, Spring)
- Individual Athlete Opportunities for Travel Competitions (Track and Field, Mountain Bike Racing, etc.)
Intramural Sports are leagues, events, and groups for students, faculty and staff to play and exercise with each other on campus. This is a great way to meet other people. Some sport leagues allow non-student community members as well. The emphasis is always on having fun, making friends, and staying fit while competing in your favorite sport. We are always looking for new ideas that students want to play.
- Co-ed Basketball League (Fall, Winter)
- Co-ed Volleyball League (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Co-ed Indoor Soccer (Winter, Spring)
- Co-ed Running Club (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Co-ed Ski and Snowboard Club (Winter)
- Co-ed Ultimate Frisbee (Spring)
- Women's Soccer Club (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Women's Basketball Club (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- "Wickiup Kickiup" Kickball Game (Fall, Spring)
- Golf Tournaments at River's Edge and Meadow Lakes (Fall, Spring)
- Table Tennis Tournaments (Fall, Winter)
- Students vs Staff Dodgeball Game (Winter)
- Students vs Staff Basketball Game (Winter)
- Students vs.Staff Volleyball Game (Spring)
Open Play Opportunities take advantage of COCC sport facilities year round on campus (must obtain Mazama sticker at Boyle Building to use facilities) and through partnerships with local facilities off campus. Students, faculty and staff play pick-up sports or use facilities to practice on their own.
- Pick-up Basketball
- Open Play Volleyball
- Open Play Indoor Soccer
- Free Swimming Passes at Juniper and Larkspur Centers
- Free Ice Skating passes at the Pavilion
- Free Bowling Passes at Lava Lanes
- Free passes to Madras Aquatic Center for "drop-in" activites: swim, open gym, toddler time, hot tub and independant workout.
- Fitness Center, Weight Rooms
- Climbing Wall
- Bobcat Running Trail
- Tennis courts
- Table Tennis
- Equipment use for for many other sports
Races COCC has a strong tradition of putting on running races for students and the Bend community for over 25 years. They can be competitive or recreational.
- Beethoven 5k Race (Fall)
- Turkey Trot 5k Race (Fall)
- Jungle Run Race (Spring) (2 mile or 4 mile)
- Storm The Stairs Race (Spring) (2-mile 465 Stairs)
For additional information, contact:
Joshua Motenko, Assistant Director, Club and Intramural Sports
email@example.com or 541-383-7794
Randal Seaton, Coordinator, Club and Intramural Sports
firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-383-7763